Compare home insurance

There’s no place like home, so protect yours

Online Customer Portal available 24/7

Accidental Damage

Buildings & contents cover available

Alternative Accomodation

If faced with a hefty bill for damage to your house and contents resulting from a flood, fire or collapse; what would you do? In reality many of us simply wouldn’t stand a chance of scraping together the cash to pay for it. That’s why home insurance exists.

One Click compare (in association with Quotezone) is able to compare industry leading providers for you, eliminating the hassle of jumping from one website to another and in the process ensuring you get the best possible cover for your home, without breaking the bank.

One Click offers a non-advised service to our consumer which means we cannot provide a recommendation, but we will provide you with enough information to be able to make an informed decision. We act as a comparison site at new business and will compare prices from our own panel of providers which offers a fair analysis of the market. If you’re unhappy with our competitive price, you’ll have the option to view quotes from alternative providers. If you unfortunately have any issues with the cover, you have purchased via Quote Zone please contact your chosen provider directly.

Buildings insurance

Owning a property is one of the biggest investments you’ll make. So, buildings insurance covers for the cost of repairing the physical structure of the property and permanent fittings, such as floors, roofs, walls, kitchens or outbuildings.

Contents insurance

Are you a tenant who is renting a home? Or perhaps you own a leasehold property? If so, contents insurance offers cover for your personal possessions inside of the property, without protecting the building itself.

Buildings and contents combined

This level of cover combines buildings and contents insurance into one policy, providing cover for both the physical structure of the property and the personal possessions inside of it. This type of cover would suit those that own and live in a freehold property.

Other products

Home emergency cover

We’ll provide cover in the event of an emergency in your home, plus overnight accommodation if you have to leave.

Gadget cover

Whether it’s protecting the gadgets in your home or covering the key items you need when you’re travelling, gadget cover can give you peace of mind.

Family legal advice

Get access to our specialist solicitors, who are ready and waiting with legal advice, and have up to £25,000 covered in legal expenses.

Protect your excess

You can cover as little as £100 excess with this protector in place, which could help you look after yourself in the unfortunate event of a claim.